Sunday, February 24, 2008 @ 10:21 PM
Annoyed and anot* I had the sun today ,more freckles and frustration.When it comes to you , i guess anger always come with sadness in a package.I will start with me , that i should never pull the past into my brain whenever you make me feel inferior.Because definitely it will just bring me more sadness and make me uncertain of everything you do.I probably just wanted myself to prove that everything that you didn't do wasn't for your very own selfish desires or any other reasons.I hate to prove myself right because
in the end the thing that got hurt is that trying to solidify heart of mine.
I guess Si Min ,you are right i am just too soft hearted.This i know i hate myself because i will never walk away no matter how sad i am.Like today ,it's like i should not have gone all the way to your house despite feeling like a fool.But still i did ,although i know i won't be talking to you and you will just be like a glass door standing in front of me.You always say the right words to make my anger recede no matter how i held on to it.It's the first time you cook me dinner and i am really touched although your bro did help you a little.
And i'm sorry for making you feel awkward in front of your family.
I've held regrets for the journey but not the destination.