Friday, February 29, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
Think positive*I must have hit right on my stress-full ENOUGH-FOR-NOW button.With only two ears and one brain to absorb all advices i can, but here i am, getting no where.Here goes my family each with different opinions of what i should do.When i finally thought through the whole of yesterday night of how interested i might be in designing animation and how interesting it would be to learn a new skill.But the fun and excitement that began to set in were soon sent out by all of your voices.I can't even hear my inner voice now that it is muffled by others.I don't know what i want now , what to do. This online appeal thing is really getting on me ,now that i have applied DAE and i just realised that they won't accept those who already hold a position in any polytechnic.I can't reject my current course online , and seeing that there is only two working days to do so.Without even knowing whether yesterday should be counted as one working day and today as another one,I really have no idea what to do.
I am really exhausted from working and stressing my damn brain.
I am so scared now ,i don't know maybe this is over reacting and yet when i hope i could find encouragement and strength in you .You did perk me up but your very last sentence made me really very upset.So actually ,me being so frustrated is making you frustrated as well .I thought you would be the one telling me everything is gonna be alright but i guess the most you could do was raise your voice a little and showed me how irritated you were too . It really hurt ,and now i just want to say good night.
& just like the title , think positive.Maybe i shouldn't even be here kicking a fuss up.