Monday, March 17, 2008 @ 12:18 AM




I love today!We met up finally but Heidi couldn't make it.Nvm lets hope the next time we could all meet up.Although it rained at Sentosa, we carried our mats in and out of the rain thinking that everytime the rain went away the sun will be out .But this was disapointment ,the rain continue every now and then not till we decided to go wash up .I never like this at all,the sun was so good after we were about to leave Sentosa .You can really imagine the Sun with cool sunglasses laughing heartily at us with some added sarcasm .Curse the sun.
Then we went straight down to Cityhall to meet Cassandra , ok I feel bad for coming up with the excuse. We shopped around and i bought a miniature orange carebear , a green bag and a water bottle.Ok kind of enough cause we were really so going broke after eating Hong Kong Cafe .The baked rice there is a definite No No !!Hui Jun had another plate of "Fish n Chip" free thanks to a strand of hair found inside .That also means us stealing some french fries away before we return the food.HAHA.
Then we waited for Yuru to finish work before we continued walking on for awhile settled down at Mos Burger and snap a no. of peek-tures :)
I just reached home, had a good chat with Hui Jun downstairs.I am off to sleep working Opening tomorrow.aww
Time can never be reverse.