Thursday, March 20, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
I'll take my chances with you*
I am gonna stay home for awhile before going to sell ice cream later.I slept at around 3am and woke up at 10am .I put up a brave front and managed to hang up the phone.I knew if we continued down we would be just be quarreling .I couldn't sleep at all, lucky Kelvin was still awake we chatted for awhile.At least it stopped me from thinking for awhile.We are still best buddy,can see he really feels very blissful with his gf and i am happy for him.At least we lead our lives now.
I typed out the lyrics for "thats when i love you" lyrics but i din't send it out ,today i typed it out again this time in msn for you.I hope this will always be remembered by you.Every word.
You would never know that everytime you showed up with one in your hand ,I really get scared.Just imagining your daily rountines and there's this pang of guilt.I don't know how to react,it's like i got you into this.I know you hate people to mind you.It seems there's nothing to be done but watched it with a heartache.When you told me that nobody can stop what you want to do nor make you do anything you don't want to.It really frightens me ,that tone and voice is replaying inside my head.It's scary how sometimes you make me really very scared.
Tell me why this fear is here.