Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
alright he has book out , was suppose to meet me for dinner .Waited but it was futile , i told him not come anymore.Since he only wanted to come when he has the car when the time is already 9.15pm.From today till his next book in i don't expect him to call me , he's occupied and busy and i am not needed to fill up his lonely time like when he is inside.Thats something i proved myself right after so long .There's nothing i can do , and i just feel like nothing .
Grace , tell yourself someone will come no matter what the situation is if he really feels like coming.Only if he really feels like seeing me .Thats it blog.I am tired ,tomorrow opening have to get up at 5am ,shut your phone and go to sleep don't let radiation kill you.
I've seen this place a thousand times
I've felt this all before
And every time you call
I've waited there as though you might not call at all