Friday, April 18, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
Friday over.
It's another tiring day in school,while miss fwa was blabbering i can't help but face the screen and close my eyes.She makes me rather sleepy,I think nobody likes her. Today everyone wore black i think the faci notice but she din't say anything .Anyway i feel bad for joining the fun especially when we took the class photo.But nvm , i don't think we will be doing that next week or weeks to come.
Did i say i finally got an A for daily grade,and it was for science module.I can't believe man ,anyway just hope lesser C for my grades to come :)
Was supposed to work for the Singtel roadshow tomorrow and Sunday but i decided to give it a miss and go for chalet tomorrow .I shall work on Sunday.Anyone going to Orchard on Sunday remember to pay me a visit.
Today i only earn $30 .Ice cream sales weren't that high for these few days.Hope next week 's one will be better .I going off to sleep.
Nights all.