Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 11:49 PM
killing me softlyThese few day ,I have been trying to brainwash all the things that i saw and repeating it to myself to forget. It has been bad of me .These few days i have been trying to avoid even replying to his sms.I know that its unfair to him because he knows nothing about me getting upset.I have been giving him the cold shoulder ever since and i want to really keep away from him.But as much as i want to tell myself it was just a bad dream , i hope i can get over it.
Today i caught up with georgina ,we went to sing K Box.Then she bought an Armani handphone strap for $155.She's really rich nowadays .Her whole body is covered with branded stuffs.Hahas.Gosh i would not spent such an amount on a strap.While shopping around ,I remembered the strap that he asked me to lookout for some time back.The one that he wanted to get for her initially for her birthday.My heart ache again.
I just had dinner again , and my parents warned me about eating dinner so late , they tell me about stomach cancer and not letting my stomach have a chance to rest .I have set a reminder for myself not to eat after 10pm.I hope i don't forget to do that tomorrow.
Everywhere i go;stuck in my mind