Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 11:51 PM
If you could see
I just came back from plate collecting ,met up with him earlier on.Went over to his house ,watched the Date movie together.My laptop was at his house and he was so engross in playing maple that i had to repeat our conversation over and over again in order to get his attention .That was when i thought about the laptop for him , i really think i will be creating a regret for myself.
I saw him falling asleep.I was really tired and exhausted yesterday .The result is waking up at 9 when i should be waking up at 5.15am .With my back aches with my unwell body ,i send boss a message whether i can be on MC.Thank God he agreed , although i was dissapointed that i couldn't make it to work, seem irresponsible.It was the first time i was so tired that i din't even hear any alarm.I think i only have one word for myself ,overworked.
There was only this guy and me .I had to carry the container which weigh tonnes!!I scalded my middle finger while taking a drink for myself :( imagine the whole fonger turned red.To say the truth i wasn't in the right mood to work ,i just stared into space ,yet i dont know what was on my mind.My whole brain was like so empty but so not. I know i saw images ,questions and answers ,i think he was on my mind constantly , i thought about present ,past and future.But nothing is helping me feel better .