Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 9:50 AM
Happy 21st birthday sweetheart **It has been days since i last updated my blog , solely because i went to my ideal chalet 3d2n at my haven.
Although i made this promise on his last birthday ,that i would be there with him , the one by his side to blow out the candles when the clock strike twelve.I couldn't but i guess as long as he is happy i shouldn't feel anyway sadder
and so i tell myself to smile :)
On the night of 17th i managed to sneak into St James with the help of Tracy and guys.And i really appreciate them for getting me in by hook or by crook .I couldn't imagine myself sitting outside Powerstation for the whole night until he got home. I really had fun with them, seeing Tracy letting her hair down and everyone so happy.I love the spanish band and all.
The only thing i hate was the Caucasian who came near me.
And then when it was around 4am i saw him outside St James ,he looked double T to me ,tipsy and tired .We went back together where i finally gave him his present , i don't think i need to elaborate on this because i will never forget it.
And if there's one such a day that i got struck by the Alzheimer's disease i hope you would be there to tell me the littlest thing you could remember.
I am glad that my handphone was alright , and i can't describe how scared i was at that moment when i saw my phone being soak in sprite and when it never seem to get started on the main screen when i turned it on.Thank God.
The face of you smiling couldn't be describe with a hundred thousand words , the happiness i saw in your eyes when you got the camera from your poly friends :) and i feel really happy for you , and i really really do .
I hope that was your best birthday you ever had , and i hope i contributed to your smile somehow :)
Happy 21st birthday !!