Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 9:35 PM
not sick again pleaseSeriously I don't know why and since when my body had began to feel so defence-less ever since the end of last year. awww curse the virus ,i have been getting sick so frequently like every month and so :( I think i need some herbs or whatever to boost my immune system ,more herbal tea please.
Okay i am back from Walls ,i only work for an hour today and my sales was $16 = $5.50 for me.I thought i nearly faint today , felt so weak can't continue to work so i informed uncle and left early .
As for today's UT ,I did not revise through the 6th presentation its so extremely saddening,my head's in a complete mess when i started reading the questions.I just cross my fingers and hope i don't fail.
Alright tomorrow i am going to the hairdresser for rebonding and after which i will be heading to Peniusular Plaza to get the MANCHESTER UNITED JERSEY for him.Therefore i will be skipping basic science.
I need to go teach the itch in my throat some lesson with some yummy cough mixture now :D