Friday, June 20, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
BWC crew outingHere i go :) my eyes are so in pain now because i have been wearing my contact lens for the whole day .I just got home from Sentosa , went to sand bar with tracy ,cl and him .
I like beach bars !! because thats where you feel the sand directly under your toes , and you can kick and shuffle with the sand :)
the music they play there those beach music you hear in Sentosa is the best :) and
the waves that never fail to hit the shores :) and there's the whole piece of dark blue sky with so many stars except for the three stars in the straight line which i did not manage to see, but still its ok .
When me and tracy arrived , the outing was like about to end and they were like asking me why i was so late and they make me feel as if i miss out a lot of fun.
But its ok , i guess i really did but what can i do ? I can't afford to skip another time until the next semester ends.
oh yeah i just realised something ,i know its random hahaha i simply am not a person that is interested in modules which requires a certain calculation or step to work out.Modules like culture and cognitive fits me more because i like to know that i can think freely instead of doing things like a robotic machine and squeeze through a small pathway in life.And i like today's culture lesson although i don't look like i care a bit much but i paid more attention :)
Alright i miss my timing to sleep its 12:26am now .Aww.
I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrongLabels: sentosa