Monday, July 07, 2008 @ 9:01 PM
My survival kit*
My legs are damn tired and i can see veins protruding out luckily i had my laptop with me ,and so here i am sitting at 681B staircase. I have knocked on more than a hundred doors and i think i have to spare some thought for my knuckles because only like 5 open up.I wonder if there's anyone in there because when i look into all the peep hole there 's light inside and obviously if they had been hiding behind the door and i am really tired and thirsty.
I was so motivated to have a $160 sales before i started out but the shilings in my pocket shows me just how pathetic i was, 14 bucks.
Anyway i just saw two little kids at the door and they keep calling me "jie jie" ,they were so adorable .Alright i should go return my goods now .