Wednesday, July 02, 2008 @ 9:27 AM
Say yes , say no?

Got up quite early today and when i browse the Mind You Body newspaper i saw this Manchester United Card thing,and it made me think of him,i am sure he would be damn happy if he saw this ,here's the link href="
http://www.aia.com.sg/AIA_SY_Roadshows.html">
I really want to know what to do to get the card,I think i will call up later.
note to self - prepare to pay your own bills and installments before doing anything else.I had a dream last night , and i was really sad when i woke up because his lungs turn black from too much smoking and he still refuse to stop :( it makes me really sad.And for the previous night i dreamt that we were both shot at the ears and it was so real i felt as if i could feel the pain.I don't know why i am having this dreams lately and it don't really feel good.
I hope tonight i don't have anymore bad dreams.