Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 11:12 PM

PS , I love you*I think today have been a rather memorable day for me despite just sleeping for 3 hours yesterday just for decorating the so-called card.The moment i enjoyed most was the one when we lie on the bed to read PS.I LOVE YOU book together :) I din't know he was like more tired then me after the book ,my eyes wanted to continue sleeping too but I managed to get a hold of my eyes.The countless attempts of trying to pull him out of his slumber is often stopped by the sound of his wheezing breathing.Still ,i woke him up ,because i really don't want to have no time for the movie PS.I LOVE YOU.The sight of him sleeping now makes me wanna giggle.Anyway I still hope he really appreciate the KENYA jacket even though i know he likes the BAHAMAS one.When my next pay period comes , i should go get one for myself too.
After he booked in , i went over to royce's house to join my classmates.There's so many things that i wished i could do and go all the time.I am having a better view of
how i prioritize my life now.Whenever i reflect i see things that don't seem right.
Love makes a person childish ,brain stuck,unable to move.Alright Love controls the body.
Hmmms i know my gifts will be chuck around in someplace,someday.But all i wish is at least one day when u see the dust that gathers around and think back of old times ,you will
remember me still.
Please don't forget the presents i gave you again.The white shirt with red design was for last christmas.
I think i will love you again and again everyday.
Love you till the endI just want to see you
When youre all alone
I just want to catch you if I can
I just want to be there
When the morning light explodes
On your face it radiates
I cant escape
I love you till the end
I just want to tell you nothing
You dont want to hear
All I want is for you to say
Why dont you just take me
Where Ive never been before
I know you want to hear me
Catch my breath
I love you till the end
I just want to be there
When were caught in the rain
I just want to see you laugh not cry
I just want to feel you
When the night puts on its cloak
Im lost for words dont tell me
All I can say
I love you till the end
Labels: for you